Thursday, May 10, 2007

We Just Nothing

bismillahirrahmanirrahim

My wife said:

Muarareja, 09.12 am>>>>>may be at May 8, 2007

I don’t know why, but not easy 4 me to say what inside of my heart.

I even can’t cry in front of another person, even the person are you.

Sometimes I fell suffer, but I keep it inside my heart deeply.

I keep it for myself.

Fill the words flying on myhead but no words that can say.

Actually I really want to say that I love you so much.

Each time I saw you…. I always pray to god.

Hope I can be a good wife for you.

But….

Alloh the most powerfull

We just nothing.

We only can pray…pray…and pray.

Alloh decide anything event it just a little thing.

Once more we only can pray and traying so hard.S

Sometimes something that we think good for us, Alla is think it’s not good for us. And otherwise.

No comments: